Tuesday, December 4, 2012

The most efficient MP for the Farm is the best


For you, what kind of MP is the most suitable for it? Many high-end players in order to consider the Farm keys and organ will consider the highest possible degree of difficulty, while the low-end players would choose the low MP in order to stabilize. Today, Community Manager Grimiku in discussions and players to share their own experience.

Grimiku

After hundreds of hours of gameplay, I found MP0 is the most suitable for the strength of Farm, more money, more legend, full efficiency!

I rarely have a chance in the last game of brush a few times, so I will try to choose the most difficult I normally received. I know I can trip low monster strength to kill faster, but I need to consider the key guardians fall. D3 gold

No comments:

Post a Comment